Friday, March 26, 2010

Oasis 2010

I leave today for Oasis, which is a four day retreat put on for our youth, as well as youth in the greater Miami area. Branches Florida City started this conference years ago and it has only grown infinitely since that first year. This year's theme is "Tight'n Up." We will be talking about the ways in which we can tighten up our lives and our relationship with Christ. I couldn't be more excited! From what I have heard about this conference it is usually a life changing step for a lot of our youth. When asked about Oasis, one of our kids told me, "Miss, you will LOVE it. I think it's what Heaven is going to be like."

I would ask that you all keep our youth and adults in your prayers these next few days. Pray that our youth will have experiences that they will remember for a long time and that our adults will have the energy to truly provide a worth while experience for our kids.

P.S. This is the logo I got to design for the conference!!

No comments: